RECITAL NEWS - February 17, 2022
It's time to announce our recital plans and we are over the moon with excitement! We appreciate your patience as we navigated these details this season. In a typical dance year, all dates and specifics are announced in October but with every changing circumstances, this was difficult to do this year.
Please be sure to thoroughly read all details below about our Spring 2022 Recital, "Love to Dance":
- THE VENUE
- Our recitals will be held at the Bordentown Performing Arts Center (BPAC) at Bordentown High School.
- The address is 318 Ward Avenue, Bordentown, NJ 08505.
- We will be having 8 performances on May 14 and May 15.
- Our technical rehearsals will be held at Bordentown Performing Arts Center on May 7.
- THE SCHEDULE
- Each class has been assigned to a specific performance(s).
- Please look at the attached documents for your show assignments.
- Our technical rehearsal assignments are also included in the attachments for May 7.
- Please mark these important dates and times in your calendar and share the news with friends & family.
- Having 8 performances is no easy task but this format will help us to reduce the number of dancers backstage for distancing purposes. It will also allow us to adjust and adapt to any audience capacity issues that we might encounter.
- We apologize to our dance families that might have siblings assigned to different performances. We will provide a separate communication in a few weeks about some steps we will take to help with the increased costs with having dancers in separate shows.
- BACKSTAGE VOLUNTEERS
- Backstage Moms are an important ingredient in the success of our performances.
- If you are interested in volunteering to help our dancers backstage at the recital, please use the following link to sign up: Backstage Mom Volunteers
- Important note: If your dancer is in multiple classes, please only sign up for 1 class. Be sure to read the additional details about our backstage volunteers in the sign up link.
- RECITAL TICKETS
- All dancers in our recital will be charged a recital fee of $35, which will automatically process with the billing information on file on April 15. This recital fee will include a digital download of your dancer's recital, a recital trophy and an All for Dance T-shirt.
- Tickets to our recital will be sold online through Dance Recital Ticketing (DRT). This company is new for our studio and one of the leaders in our industry.
- Online ticket sales will begin Sunday morning, April 24. Please mark your calendar.
- The cost of the tickets to our performances will be $24.50 plus a $2.05 DRT service fee.
- Additional information regarding ticket purchasing times and ticket limits will be provided at a later date.
- RECITAL PROGRAM ADS
- Congratulating your dancer in our recital program is a great way to celebrate the end of our dance season. It is also a wonderful keepsake that lasts a lifetime.
- Recital ads are due March 31.
- If you are interested in placing an ad, please submit your order using this link: AFD Recital Ads
- After placing your ad order using the link above, please be sure to email the ad details to AFDRecitalAds@gmail.com.
- INDIVIDUAL PICTURE DAY
- DSM Dance Photography will be at All for Dance on Sunday, April 3, for individual dance pictures.
- This is optional and offered to all interested families including our Dance with Me classes.
- If you are interested in signing up for a time slot for picture day, simply follow this link: Picture Day Sign Up
Holding our performances at Bordentown Performing Arts Center this season is certainly a dream come true for many of us. A recital is a celebration of hard work like no other. Enjoying these moments back in our home theatre will certainly be a time to celebrate together.
Click here to access our Love to Dance Recital Assignments - Love to Dance Show Assignments
Click here to access our dress rehearsal / technical rehearsal assignments - Technical Rehearsal Schedule