Performance Accessory Order Form
It is time to order your performance accessories for our 2023 Spring recital and dance team performance/competition season. Please review the following directions and complete your order:
- Highlight your classes and teams or write a list of what you need to order.
- You will need to know your dancer’s approximate height and weight to select a size and place your order. Be sure to have that information handy before proceeding to the next step. Weissmans tights do tend to run small.
Following are a few important tips to note:
- You must answer every item to properly submit your order. If you do not need to order a specific style listed, simply select the option that says, “I do not need to order this style of tights.”
- A few styles of tights are being offered in 2 shades to best match your dancer's skin tone. Hazelnut is a darker shade and honey is a lighter shade.
- This order form will order 1 pair of tights for a specified style. If you would like to order more than 1 pair, you will need to submit a second order form. You may do so by completing the order form then select the link again to complete an additional order.
- If you have multiple dancers, you may complete an order form for each dancer.
All orders must be placed by January 10. Performance accessory invoices will be created with a due date of January 15. Invoices will automatically pay with the billing information we have on file on January 15.
Performance accessory orders will arrive at the end of January. An email notification will be sent when your order has arrived. Pick up procedures will be included in that notification.