In Studio Dress Rehearsal
- IN STUDIO DRESS REHEARSAL - April 23 to April 29
- All dancers must bring their costumes to class for our in studio dress rehearsal. If any alterations are needed, please be sure to have them completed.
- Dancers should not wear their costume to class. Please wear regular dance clothes and we will change into costume at the beginning of class.
- Please label all costume pieces prior to our in studio dress rehearsal
- At the beginning of each class, dancers will try on costumes and perform in them one last time to be sure they are recital ready.
- A parent/guardian should attend for all dancers in Tiny Tot, Pre Kinder, Kinder, Advanced Combo, Junior Petite and Petite level classes.
- Dancers do not need to wear their recital tights to our in studio dress rehearsal. We do recommend trying on your recital tights prior to April 23 to make sure they fit.
- Dancers do not need to do their recital hair and make up for our in studio dress rehearsal.