• BALLET - A combination of Classical Ballet styles including Checcetti, Vagnova and Russian methods as well as modern Ballet styles. Ballet is an integral part of a dancer's education. It builds a strong foundation of technique for all other dance styles. Encouraging your child to take Ballet will help them reach their potential.
• POINTE - A Pointe placement audition/review must be done before accepting any students into Pointe class. The student must be at least 11 years of age. Shoes will be recommended by the teacher and need to be inspected by the teacher prior to sewing on the accessories.
• TAP - A variation of Tap styles dating back to Old School Hoofin’ to Broadway style show tap to funky Hip Hop Tapping. Tap dancing is beneficial in many ways including cardiovascular conditioning, strength and coordination. Tap dancing also develops a great sense of rhythm and timing.
• COMBINATION CLASSES - A mixture of the arts touching upon Pre-Ballet technique and classical Tap styles.
• JAZZ - Jazz dancing is a from of dance that showcases a dancer's individual style and originality. This type of dancing is energetic and fun, consisting of leaps and turns. To excel in jazz, Ballet is encourgage. Our jazz classes include a foundation of classical jazz styles as well as Street Funk, some lyrical and some musical theatre.
• HIP HOP - Hip-hop dance refers to street dance styles primarily performed to hip-hop music or that have evolved as part of hip-hop culture. It includes a wide range of styles primarily breaking, locking, and popping.
• MODERN - A form of dance less restrictive than ballet which features an individual's movement language and choreographic style. It is a blend of classical, contemporary and ethnic styles of dance with an emphasis on strong centrally motivated movement. Ballet class is required for students enrolled in Modern.
• LYRICAL JAZZ - A style of jazz with a strong presence of ballet performed with emotional elements to slower, lyrical music. Ballet class is required for students enrolled in Lyrical Jazz.
• MUSICAL THEATRE - A jazz class which incorporates acting into dance performance. Musical Theatre is often also referred to as Broadway Jazz.
• CONTEMPORARY - A fluid, nebulous style of dance, establishing an emotional state with mind-body connection. Like modern, movements include balance, floorwork, fall and recovery, and improvisation.
• FLEXIBILITY/TURNS/LEAPS – A technique only class focusing on flexibility, balance, turning and various dance leaps/tricks.
Our Fun-filled Interactive Parent/Child Music & Movement Program for Children ages Birth through 4 Years has won the prestigious "Best of Philly" Award in 2008 for Best Children's Music Program, and Instructor Dianne Adler has been awarded the 2013 Super Service Award for excellence on Angie's List at her Robbinsville "All For Dance" location, for straight "A" ratings by parents in the program. Kids' MusicRound lovingly teaches in a mixed-age setting, the early skills necessary to build upon for a lifelong love of music making or dance. When Basic Music Competence is achieved, the child can keep and accurate beat and sing on key. This makes future dance, instrument or singing instruction much more easily attained.
For more information: Contact Dianne at 609-936-9069, or email@example.com.
To learn more about the program, please visit their site http://www.KidsMusicRound.com.
For access to the schedule and registration form, go to: http://kidsmusicround.com/schedule.htm?locid=61
Our 2018/19 dance season begins on Saturday, September 8!
Foxmoor Shopping Center, 1083 Washington Boulevard, Robbinsville, NJ 08691
• Preschool Dance - Age 2 - We offer a Mommy & Me class to our 2 year old dancers. This is a 30 minute class which includes creative movement activities, dance games, songs, motor skill development as well as an introduction to Ballet and Tap.
• Preschool Dance - Ages 3 & 4 - We offer a 45 minute combination class of Ballet and Tap.
• Kinder Combination Dance - Age 5 - We offer a 45 minute combination class of Ballet and Tap.
• Dancers Ages 6 - We offer 45 minute classes in Ballet, Combination Class of Ballet & Tap and Jazz.
• Dancers Ages 7 - 8 - We offer 45 minute classes in Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Jazz and Lyrical.
• Dancers Ages 9 - 12 - We offer classes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Modern and Lyrical.
• Dancers Ages 13 & Up - We offer classes in Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Modern, Lyrical, Contemporary and Flexibility/Turns/Leaps.
Proud Members of I.D.E.A - Promoting all that is good in dance education.
Disclaimer Copyright © All For Dance Studio. All rights reserved.